#MondayMotivation - Duernstein, Austria
remembering the town of Dürnstein
in the Wachau Valley along the Danube River
in northern Austria -
in the foreground the beautiful Dürnstein Abbey,
and in the background,
high on a hill,
the Dürnstein Castle ruins.
Love others so radically they wonder why.
- If The Clouds Are Full...
- The Mirage Will Become a Pool of Water
- Pursuing a Mirage
- My Life - A Place of Joy
- My Life - A Place of Holiness
- My Life - A Place of Miracles
- My Life - A Place of Strength
- My Life - A Place of Beauty and Song
- Thirsting After God
- RESURRECTION SUNDAY: The Word - Isaac Wimberley
- The Fruit of Suffering
- No Arms?
- The Rubber Band
- Laying Aside or Laying Down
- Like Clay In The Potters Hand
- Fired Clay
- Dried Clay
- Polished Clay
- Turned Clay
- Pressured Clay