Martin Luther in Thueringen, Germany
Scenes from Martin Luther's life in the region of Thueringen in Germany:
Wartburg Castle near the town of Eisenach.
A portrait of Luther painted by Lucas Cranach around 1526/29.
The 1534 Wittenberg Luther Bible.
The Luther House in Eisenach.
The Luther Monument in the town of Möhra.
The Luther Monument near the town of Steinbach.
The Luther House in Schmalkalden.
- Jesus Said: I Am The Good Shepherd - Part II
- Jesus Said: I Am The Good Shepherd - Part I
- Jesus Said: I Am The Door of The Sheep
- Jesus Said: I Am The Light of The World
- Jesus Said: I Am The Bread of Life
- Who Are You, Lord?
- Hope For The Hard Times
- In Gods Grip
- 50:20 Vision
- Slain - In The Shadow of The Almighty
- He Had No Rights. And I?
- A Crushed Head, A Dead Serpent: An Eternal Victory!
- Surely The Arm of the Lord Is Not Too Short To Save
- The Rubber Band
- From My Mothers Womb
- And God Separated
- The Man Billy Graham - His Legacy
- The Man Billy Graham - II
- The Man Billy Graham - I