Martin Luther in Thueringen, Germany
Scenes from Martin Luther's life in the region of Thueringen in Germany:
Wartburg Castle near the town of Eisenach.
A portrait of Luther painted by Lucas Cranach around 1526/29.
The 1534 Wittenberg Luther Bible.
The Luther House in Eisenach.
The Luther Monument in the town of Möhra.
The Luther Monument near the town of Steinbach.
The Luther House in Schmalkalden.
- The Man Billy Graham - His Legacy
- The Man Billy Graham - II
- The Man Billy Graham - I
- And God Said... And It Was So
- Not Enough
- Spilled Suitcases and Scattered Seeds
- Where Joy and Sorrow Meet
- A Sacred Refuge Is Your Name
- And His Name Shall Be Called...
- What King Is This?
- He Has Visited His People
- In The Fullness of Time
- What Man Is This?
- What Child Is This?
- What Babe Is This?
- 1 John 3:16
- The Bridges of Prague in the Czech Republic
- The Legacy of Wartburg Castle in Germany
- Martin Luther: Here He Stood (1483-1546)